Smart People don’t let their wrists bare, having a smartwatch along with smartphones has become a trend. There is a variety of latest smartwatches available in the tech market made by top brands. Carrying unique features inside it for day to day ease. Like social media notifications, fitness tracking, eating & sleeping measurement, answering calls, etc without getting the phone out of pocket.
Wearing a watch telling only time is not a bad idea, but it would be more impressive to tie a smartwatch around the wrist telling a lot more than time. So, if you guys are looking to grab a competent one for yourself, then today’s topic gonna help you a lot. Because I am going to review 3 best & latest smartwatches available on stores.
Top 3 Latest Smartwatches:
Samsung Galaxy Watch:
As usual, Samsung did not let his brand beyond the race of the tech world. This time they came up with Samsung Galaxy Watch in the class of the latest smartwatches. It is available in two sizes of 42mm & 46mm with three pretty colors Silver, Black & Rose Gold. This amusing gadget is compatible with both Android and iOs smartphones.
Having a solid design with rotatable bezels & OLED display, all these things make its look more majestic. Galaxy Smartwatch is also water-resistant, comes with 1 year of the warranty period, and supports wireless charging as well. Long-lasting battery life up to three full days on maximum usage. So lets directly move towards a discussion of its specifications & pre-installed apps.
- Operating System: Tizen 4.0
- Processor: Exynos 9110 at 1.15 GHz 2 core.
- Memory: 768 MB of Ram (LTE 1.5 GB) & 4 GB of storage.
- Display: 1.3 inches with 360×360 resolution (Super Amoled).
- Battery: 472 mAh of battery.
- Sensors: Gyro, Barometer, HRM, Ambient Light, and Accelerometer.
- Connectivity: 3g/LTE, Wifi, Bluetooth, A-GPS.
- Compatibility: Android devices above 5.0, iOs above 9.0.
- Price: $349 for 46mm & $329 for 42mm.
- Map my Run.
- BMW Connected.
- Gear for Nest Protect.
- Speedo On.
Apple Watch Series 4:
Apple announced Watch Series 4 on 12 September 2018, while it was available to purchase on 21 September 2018. Probably the most premium and expensive among other smartwatches. Having a decent design, bigger screen, clean and clear resolution, fewer bezels with round edges. Containing a lot of health & fitness tracking attributes, also a walkie talkie application this time.
In Apple Watch Series 4, you will get many advanced sensors supporting a lot of features. Heart sensor, ECG sensor, and digital crown with haptic feedback and many more. Watch Series 4 is very responsive, stable in providing smooth performance with excellent battery backup. However, sleep tracking is missing this time. Let’s have a look at the specs of this watch series in depth.
- Operating System: Watch OS 5.0
- Processor: Apple S4, 2 Cores
- Memory: 16 GB internal.
- Display: 1.78 inches with 448×368 resolution (LTPO OLED).
- Battery: Maximum 18 hours, Non-Removable Li-ion.
- Sensors: Accelerometer, Gyro, Heart rate, Barometer.
- Connectivity: Gsm/LTE, Wifi, Bluetooth, A-GPS.
- Compatibility: iPhone 5s and above.
- Price: Starts from $349 to $1499.
Garmin Vivoactive 3:
On number third, I picked up Garmin Vivoactive 3 smartwatch. If you are a true athlete like a swimmer, runner, gym, or yoga guy, then you will never regret buying this real fitness guardian. Containing more than 15 pre-installed sports apps to track daily routine. Because of these sensational features, it is giving real tough time to its rivals in the market.
This GPS smartwatch has a snazzy round shape with a superior quality of built material. Available in three attractive colors black, white & silver, water-resistant with corning gorilla glass display. Capacity to store around 500 songs, having a great battery life lasting more than 5 days in smartwatch mode and 5 hours in GPS mode. Vivoactive 3 also provides a convenient method of making direct payments from the cards through Garmin pay. On the specs side, we may see following inside this smartwatch.
- Operating System: Proprietary Os.
- Processor: Unknown.
- Memory: Unknown.
- Display: 1.2 inches with 240×240 of resolution (Corning Gorilla Glass).
- Battery: Up to 5 days (Smartwatch Mode) 5 hours (GPS Mode).
- Sensors: Accelerometer, Compass, Heart rate, Barometric, Thermometer, GPS/Glonass.
- Connectivity: ANT+/ANT, Bluetooth.
- Compatibility: Both Android & iOs.
- Price: $250.
Smartwatches are ease of Life:
So here, in the end, we can conclude smartwatches as an ultimate invention. Making life much easy-peasy than before, it’s much simple now to track your health and fitness status in a proper concatenation. Stay up to date over notifications, calls, messages, sleep records, calories measurements, running, walking, heart rate, GPS navigation, etc with just a single wristwatch. I would personally choose the Samsung Galaxy Watch for my self. Because I am a die-hard fan of Samsung products, especially galaxy series both smartwatch and smartphones.
Make your life smart with smartwatches.
That’s all, let me know which one is your favorite smartwatch gadget among these? Which one are you going to grab for yourself? Leave your feedback in the comment section, whether this topic was helpful accordingly or not.?