Where this deadly Coronavirus (COVID-19) has affected more than 50 Countries and thousands of People. It has also affected various trade shows, tech conferences, and many other events. Which may have its impact on both business and economic levels. Although, Medical Science is busy finding a specific treatment for this disease. But as said by them it would take some time. Let’s have a look at some major events and conferences got canceled, postponed or scheduled online due to ongoing Coronavirus (COVID-19).
List of Major Conferences canceled Due to Coronavirus (COVID-19)
Black Hat Asia 2020
- March 31 to Apr 3, Singapore.
- March 29 to April 2, Las Vegas.
Mobile World Congress (MWC)
- Feb 24-27, Barcelona Spain.
- May 12-14, California.
Nvidia GPU Technology Conference
- March 22-26, San Jose, CA.
- March 30 to April 2, San Francisco.
Facebook Global Marketing Summit
- March 9-12, San Francisco.
- May 6-8, San Jose, CA
Cisco Live Melbourne
- March 3-6, Melbourne.
- May 5-7, San Francisco.
Workday Sales Conference
- March 2-4, Orlando, Florida.
- June 22-25 Toronto.
Game Developers Conference (GDC)
- March 16-20, San Francisco.
Y-Combinator Demo Day
- March 23-24, San Francisco.
- March 13-22, Austin, Texas, U.S.
- May 4-7, Las Vegas.
Google News Initiative Summit
- April 2020, Sunnyvale, CA
Microsoft MVP Global Summit
- March 15-20, Bellevue & Redmond,
Above were some big events and conferences got affected by Coronavirus (COVID-19). There are many other names lying in the same category. The overall statistics don’t seem to be a satisfactory figure. Because Corona is spreading very fast in various regions. So far, there are almost 111,381 cases registered with Coronavirus. Among them, there are 3,882 deaths & 62,661 recoveries.