For those people who love wearing smartwatches, a really good deal has come up. The latest Moto 360 3rd Gen smartwatch released in January 2020 is now on sale just for $199. Yes, you heard that right, the new Moto 360 model of the smartwatch is now available at a price of $100 lesser than the original one. Originally, the price of it was $299, but now, for a limited time, the Wear OS watch is available on sale on its own website and on Amazon just for $199.
The smartwatch basically is designed with the Wear OS software by Google. We all know that Google is quite desperate for its ambitions with smartwatches. And that said, the best iconic release from it has been the Moto 360. From the 1st model of it released back in 2014, to the second-gen, and now the 3rd, Moto 360 is the Wear OS watch everyone obviously loved.
Features of the Moto 360 3rd Gen Smartwatch
Here’s what you would like to know about the smartwatch:
- Hardware and Design: The Moto 360’s circular face including the bezels has a 42.8mm diameter. The casing of it is about 11.68mm thick, which is a bit thinner than most of its competitors. It’s a beautiful yet robust, chunky watch, but not to the point where it is gaudy. It’s a really classic-looking streamlined watch design. The smartwatch has a rotating crown and customizable action button that imitates the haptic experience of classic luxury timepieces.
- Extended Battery Life: The Moto 360 3rd Gen smartwatch features an industry-leading battery with extremely fast charging in just 60 minutes. Once charged, the Wear OS watch can be used for two whole days without battery draining. The battery of this watch is so amazing that you can operate it with full usage: always on screen, apps, music, notifications, and GPS tracking.
- Your Favourite Apps under One Place: With the new Moto 360 smartwatch, you can use all your favourite apps in one place. The Wear OS by Google lets users use Spotify, Google Music, Google Maps, Google Pay, Shazam, Viber and many more. The smartwatch also features the latest GPS, heart rate, and step counting technology. These apps are available with seamless compatibility whether you’re an Android or iPhone users.
- Fitness Tracking: You can now conveniently track your workouts with the latest built-in GPS, heart rate, and step counting technology. The Moto 360 3rd Gen smartwatch is also compatible with Google Fit, Strava, Adidad Running, Nike Run Club, and many more of your favourite health monitoring and fitness tracking apps.
- Colours: The Wear OS watch comes in three beautiful colour models. It includes Steel Grey, Phantom Black, and Rose Gold.
Would you Go for it or Not?
All of the above-mentioned awesome and eye-catching specs and features of the smartwatch are now available at just an inexpensive price of $199. You can order it directly from Motorola’s official shopping page. Or you can also order it through Amazon. Would you go for it or not? Tell us in the comments section given below.