The Huawei Mate 40 and Mate 40 Pro may be the best smartphones in the market. Both these phones are expected to be launch in the year 2020. Other than the excitement of whether what their specs and features will be, the major question is will they run Android or not and also will they even release in most of the world. We can’t answer any of these questions yet. But the release of Huawei P40 in early 2020 will give us plenty of information.
Huawei Mate 40 Expected Specs & Features:
Some of the early assumptions of what the specs and features will be of Huawei Mate 40 can be depicted below:
- First of all similar to the Mate 30, Mate 40 is also likely to run Android but without Google Play Services.
- It is also rumored that Huawei Mate 40 will use the HiSilicon Kirin 1000 chipset. The chip hasn’t been announced yet, but according to Huawei Central, it will be the first to be built on a 5 nm process. This chipset will launch in the later 2020, and the Mate 40 will be the first one to use it.
- Huawei Mate 40 will use Gorilla Glass 6 for its front and back screens and it will also have HDR10+
- It will be IP68 dust and water-resistant.
- It’s will also have an OLED touchscreen with 120 Hz touch sensing.
- The size of the Huawei Mate 40 will be 6.59 inches.
- We expect the resolution to be 1440 x 3040 pixels with a 19:9 aspect ratio.
- It will have a built-in 5G modem.
- It will have OS Android 11 if the US-China war ends, but if not then it will have Harmony OS.
- We can expect that the RAM will be 10/12 GB with 256/512 GB to 1TB of storage.
- The main camera will be 108 MP Penta-Lens and it will have a Subscreen dual front camera.
- The USB slot is 3.1 Type C.
- One of the interesting features will be that it’ll have an Optical Fingerprint Scanner.
- It will have a fast battery charging of 45W.
Expected Price & Release Date:
We can’t say about the date or week at which Huawei Mate 40 will release. But according to the date schedule of the last Mate series, the Mate 30 was announced in September 2019 while the Mate 20 was announced in October 2018. So, it can be said that the Mate 40 will release in October 2020. The expected price of the Mate 40 may be around the Mate 30.
You May Like Apple iPhone SE 2 – It may cost you only $399
Ayesha Khan is a Content Writer and Digital Marketer at Codematics Inc. She has done her BS in Electronic Engineering. In her free time, you can find her cooking meals, reading books or watching Kdramas. Search for her articles under the hashtag #AKArticle on LinkedIn and Twitter.