It’s been 2 years now since when Nikon D3500 first came out in the market, but still a great choice for a professional photo shoot. D3500 is an entry-level DSLR Camera that well suits the demands of beginner level Photographers. D3500 offers decent features, great image quality, better battery life, and many other things. So, keeping in mind these elements, I decided to write a detailed review of the Nikon D3500 Camera.
Read Also: Best Mid Tower PC Cases to Buy in 2020
Nikon D3500 Pros & Cons
- Quality Images
- Better Battery Life
- Best for Beginners
- No WiFi
- No 4K Features
- Non-Touch Screen
|Image Processor||EXPEED 4|
|Video||Full HD 1,920×1,080 / 60 fps |
Full HD 1,920×1,080 / 50 fps
Full HD 1,920×1,080 / 30 fps
Full HD 1,920×1,080 / 25 fps
Full HD 1,920×1,080 / 24 fps
HD 1,280×720 / 60 fps
HD 1,280×720 / 50 fps
Actual frame rates for 60p, 50p, 30p, 25p, and 24p are 59.94, 50, 29.97, 25, and 23.976 fps
|Screen Size||3.0 Inches|
|Battery||EN-EL14a Rechargeable Li-ion Battery|
1,550 shots (CIPA)
|Sensor Size||23.5mm x 15.6mm|
|Shutter Speed||1/4000 to 30 seconds.|
Nikon D3500 Review
Well, If we deep dive into the review of the Nikon D3500. It doesn’t feature so many changes as compared to its previous model (Nikon D3400). But we can not neglect its value still as the best DSLR Cam to buy in the year 2020. D3500 is a simple, budget-friendly, and suitable option for beginners. You would surely love to take photos and capturing videos on this entry-level beast.
Image & Video
- Nikon D3500 features 24.2 Megapixels Camera with APS-C sensors and 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6G VR Kit Lens.
- Nikon added EXPEED 4 Image Processor, the 11-Point Autofocus System, and Shoots continuously at 5 FPS.
- Image Quality is still capable enough to compete with the upper models like
- If we talk about the video quality, D3500 offers Full HD 1920×1080 Video at a solid 60 FPS.
- Options for recording Full HD 1920×1080 Video at 50, 30, 25, and 24 FPS are also available.
- 1080p 60 FPS recording time is approximately 20 minutes, while recording time at 1080p 30 Fps is 30 minutes.
- As I discussed in the specs portion above the Nikon D3500 Review Heading that D3500 has 3.0 inches of Display Size.
- It has a non-touch display, LCD is TFT at a resolution scale of 921K dots.
- Display works pretty well in both indoor and outdoor environments (Sunlight).
- D3500 carries an EN-EL14a Rechargeable Li-ion Battery which is capable of performing 30% better than D3400.
- You can take 1,550 shots per charge in D3500, while D3400 was capable of taking 1,200 shots per charge.
- The Overall performance of the EN-14a battery is remarkable.
Read Also: Best SSD to Buy in 2020 For Gaming
Well, that all, I hope you people liked the Review of the Nikon D3500 DSLR Camera. To be honest, I found this gadget the best available option in terms of both performance and quality. Although it lacks certain features, but as I discussed earlier that you can consider Nikon D3500 as a decent option for Beginner Level users.
The author behind @maticstoday, working as a Digital Marketing Specialist in Codematics Inc. Writing tech-related stuff and delivering solid reviews is in his keen interest. In his free time, You will find Uzair playing video games & that’s why most of the topics he writes are based on game-related stuff.